PM in Mount Druitt

We settled on our latest 4 bedder with teenage retreat last week and are looking to finalise PM while the renovations are being carried out.

Any recommendations ? Skater, could you pls help. Did you mention Raine and Horne at St Marys's or a different agency ?

Thanks,
Amelia

I use Alana at The Professionals, St Marys, but I have also heard good things about Elliott Shiner & Raine & Horne St Marys.

I'd talk to them all to get a feel of who you prefer. If you go to The Professionals you will probably get a discount if you mention my name.

Jim Aitken Glenmore Park

We settled on our latest 4 bedder with teenage retreat last week and are looking to finalise PM while the renovations are being carried out.

Any recommendations ? Skater, could you pls help. Did you mention Raine and Horne at St Marys's or a different agency ?

Thanks,
Amelia

I was just saying to my hubbie that if we purchase a SMSF property anywhere between Penrith and Mt Druitt, I would use Jim Aitken at Glenmore Park. Hubbie and I rented a house a while ago in Mt Druitt and the PMs were always on the mark and very good an ingoings and outgoings.

thanks, I've been in touch with Marisa @ ES and she's sending me the management agreement. She gave me the same rate as well :)

Back