PM in Wodonga

Does anyone know of a good PM for an untenanted IP in an unattractive part of Wodonga? An insurance claim is ongoing for damage by previous tenants and our current PM feels unable to continue to manage the property.

Does anyone know of a good PM for an untenanted IP in an unattractive part of Wodonga? An insurance claim is ongoing for damage by previous tenants and our current PM feels unable to continue to manage the property.

I use Luke Connell from Elders. Reasonable fees. So far no issues.

I met the daughter of the people who used to own Pyles Coaches in Mt Beauty. she was based in ljh in wodonga but no first hand knowledge of how they perform.

Best PM at Wodonga

I beleive very best PM at Wodonga would be the person we use his name is Ben House from Sell Buy Rent he is amazing he is thorough knows the area and does the best job ever we are very happy with his work
Regards

Georgette and Nehme real estate are amazing. They manage all of my lavington/albury properties and are amazing. Never had a problem with a tenant and they do rent reviews very regular and they are so helpful with local knowledge if you are a out of towner. From memory their rates are 7.7% but it might be cheaper now. Hope this helps :)

Back