PM - Perth Southern suburbs

Have just found out that my fantastic property manager has retired :( ...has only been 3 weeks and already I am not happy with her replacement...already lost tradesmen invoices

So does anyone know of an excellent property manager in the Southern suburbs of Perth (IP in Bibra Lake)??

Thanks,
Nadia

try my rental manager

I have used Trish Humphries for over 10 years. She is now the manager of the Thornlie Branch of Wentworth Mutual Thornlie which is south of river. She is fantastic, but now she is manager she has me with one of rental manager who works with her.:eek:
Have a talk to Irena and tell her your needs.
Irena Brown 9459 3600
Fax 9452 0983
mobile 0402528552

by the way I have 4 investment properties in Cairns all managed by the wonderful Margaret cone of Godwin & Witten:D

Thanks Ross.

Will also keep in mind your Cairns PM if you are happy with her...am only semi-happy with my current one - too many properties on the books I think..but will give them a bit more time yet.

Anyone else willing to divulge their Perth managers? Would appreciate a PM if you would prefer it out of the public forum!

Cheers, Nadia

I haven't posted often before, in fact I lost my old log in. But your query prompted me to join up again ... I am a Property Manager in the southern suburbs and a Property Investor as well ... we first bought an old house on a big block in Vic Park and after the first tenant moved out and we saw the house with old fridge left on the verandah and candle marks on the walls and we were appalled with the "professional" management we were paying good money for so for the next ten years we managed it all ourselves, and built up our portfolio, while living in different parts of the wheatbelt.
And we enjoyed it so much we decided to go into business properly. WE have an office in Beechboro and another in Langford. If you want more details about our company etc send me a message, we'd be glad to help.

Back