PM recommendation - Newtown NSW

Hi all,
I bought my first investment property in Newtown NSW last week and I'm going through the jungle of trying to choose a property manager....

I'd appreciate any suggestions of quality Property Manager in this area, or stories on the ones to avoid.

Thanks in advance
YoY

Hi all,
I bought my first investment property in Newtown NSW last week and I'm going through the jungle of trying to choose a property manager....

I'd appreciate any suggestions of quality Property Manager in this area, or stories on the ones to avoid.

Thanks in advance
YoY

Hi, you cant go past james kennedy. known him personally 25yrs,got him to manage my ips. He treats your property like his own. [email protected] . His office is in woolahrah but has properties all over the eastern subs/ inner west

Just wanted to see if there were any further recommendations for trusted PM's in the Inner West area (Stanmore, in my case). We're about to rent out our property and as nervous first timers are after a manager that will give us peace of mind. Thanks!

Thanks Luke. I don't mean rude but you have recommended JRS quite a bit in other Inner West PM threads. With hyperlinks. I concede it may well be all above board and you could just be a really, really satisfied customer (and hey, I'd recommend my mortgage broker to anyone that asked so I understand the loyalty), but has anyone else dealt with Just Rent Sydney? From a few searches they seem to charge a high percentage fee but do have a lot of glowing reviews around the interwebs.

Thanks Luke. I don't mean rude but you have recommended JRS quite a bit in other Inner West PM threads. With hyperlinks. I concede it may well be all above board and you could just be a really, really satisfied customer (and hey, I'd recommend my mortgage broker to anyone that asked so I understand the loyalty), but has anyone else dealt with Just Rent Sydney? From a few searches they seem to charge a high percentage fee but do have a lot of glowing reviews around the interwebs.

I know Michelle Galletti from JustRent Sydney and have interviewed her for my own IP's, passed on referrals and can only say good things about her company. She's committed, organised, experienced and highly knowledgeable in the field of PM. I haven't spoken to her for a while but also know that in the past she's been recognised by her peers and awarded accordingly- and trust me when I tell you that property management is a very competitive field! At least interview her in your shortlist of managers and keep us posted. Best of luck.

I know Michelle Galletti from JustRent Sydney and have interviewed her for my own IP's, passed on referrals and can only say good things about her company. She's committed, organised, experienced and highly knowledgeable in the field of PM. I haven't spoken to her for a while but also know that in the past she's been recognised by her peers and awarded accordingly- and trust me when I tell you that property management is a very competitive field! At least interview her in your shortlist of managers and keep us posted. Best of luck.

Thanks Jacque, I really appreciate the recommendation! We'll definitely get in touch with JustRent. I'll post back who we decide on. Cheers

I have given several companies and people recommendations here on somersoft as I am a firm believer in rewarding a job well done. Michelle at just rent does an amazing job in a field where a good job is not just critical but also very rare. I have since sold the property managed by just rent but I was thoroughly impressed by their service and will continue to recommend them along with any other excellent service providers.

I second Crystal Realty - they manage a couple for me...and at a great rate. Good at taking direction and also proactively review/raise rents.

Thanks for the replies. I left messages with both JRS and Crystal. Heard back from Crystal within 15 minutes, and a week and a bit later still waiting to hear back from JRS so I guess that decides that!

Back