Quakers Hill NSW - Any good Property Managers recommended?

I just bought an investment property at Quakers Hill NSW. Not sure if anyone has a good Property Manager to recommend in that area? Any thoughts are most welcome. Thanks in advance!

Hello there.
I'm a long time reader and first time poster but see that you have a property in Quakers Hill where my daughter has one.
She got rid of one of the local PM's after a bad experience and ended up finding a fantastic property manager a bit further out.
Her name is Alex Mees and she is from Ray White Real Estate. I can't quite remember which office though, either Pennant Hills or Thornleigh. Good luck!

I used Laing and Simmons (LS) in Blacktown. Quakers Hill is not far for them to manage. LS Blacktown is now commission driven for their PM side of business, not sure this applies to other LS franchise in NSW.
If you can't get 5.5% please PM me.

I have been using Best Real Estate, Wentworthville for my properties in Girraween and Doonside. They are pretty good at what they do. I guess they do service suburbs as far as Quakers Hill. And, on top of that, they are pretty reasonable too.

Has anyone had any experience with Response Quakers Hill? The selling agents are quite professional but not sure about their property management business. Any ideas? Thanks!

There's something about Response that doesnt sit well with me...probably to do with a bad experince with their Glenwood office when it first opened up more tgen 10 years ago. Maybe its time to let go!

from my experience with them I can recommend The Kings agency at Kings Langley.

Back