Podcast with Finance Broker

Hi Guys,

I'm recording a podcast tomorrow afternoon with a mortgage broker which will take the format of a general Q&A.

I'm wondering if there's any questions any of you may want answered or advice you think a lot of people would like to hear.

Please write them below and i'll add your question during the podcast which will include your forum name and the Somersoft forums link.

Do you (the mortgage broker) actively investment in residential real estate ?

Are you IP savvy in relation to advising & setting up correct financial structures / strategies to allow continued future leveraging on a regular basis?

Hi Steve,
I'm sorry to ask this but I'm kind of new in here, which podcast name are you refer to? so I can download and listen.:eek:

Cheers

I had an approach by a builders broker recently, basically they find the best builder, like a broker finds the best loan..... Im not sure if this is the same set up that Steve has, but if it is I guess the pod cast would be aimed at people financing a construction loan, rather than specifically investment finance.

We'll probably touch on more than just construction loans. I will try to avoid questions that may end up being too technical as most listeners will be after general information. That being said if we manage to make some of the more complex questions simple in answer then it'll end up making the final cut.

The podcast will be published on my web site initially then probably on itunes for easier downloading etc..

Steve, are you going to ask any 'interview the PM' type questions that would need to be addressed in determining a potential PM's suitability for managing properties within an investors portfolio?

Back