posting one of my emails

I have an email I would like to post on the planned projects in Dubai, absolutely mind boggling. It is in my email, how would I post it in General Investing. I am running windows XP and outlook express email. thanks

Yes, well that didnt work. This is a massive file with the most mind boggling pictures, I would really like to show everyone. I just asked the person who sent it to me where she got it, thinking I could just give the website address, but she doesnt know
Should this still work with pictures? Am I supposed to hit ctrl and 'v' all at once
Does this mean ctrl and or the plus sign + then just the inverted comma sign on the keyboard with a little v and another inverted comma?
please explain?? - thanks

Hi celia, not really interesting in posting a very large file on the forum - it's not an efficient way of distributing information, nor is it very secure.

Not sure how much value it would be anyway - we are focussed on investing in Australia, not in Dubai.

Oh I think it helps to broaden one's mind, and see what is being done with real money. If we sit here in Oz and say we're not interested in what's going in in the rest of the world we will quickly become a backwater. But, thats fine, I just wish I could findthe website so I could direct people as its truly mindboggling what they have started building and what plans they have in place for the very near future.

Can you copy & paste some text from the email to a post on Somersoft. It might help some Google search gurus to find the website.

yeah, I thought of that Evand. I just rang my daughter again. She sent me the email and she said it came through from their IT people so it is quite safe.
Its headed up The growth of Dubai then just above the pictures Oh the beauty of oil! It will blow your socks off - like gigantic no holds barred spaceage disneyland with the biggest underwater observatory, 15-25% of the worlds cranes, biggest waterfront development in the world etc. I was going to post it on the post about that 7star Dubai hotel theyare going to build the same in Brisbane, or maybe the GC. Anyway, she is going to talk to the IT guy and see if there's a link, or maybe he put it together himself. Will find out more this pm

I had one of those emails. It was a Powerpoint presentation about how much better everything is going to be. Huge developments, huge buildings- totally beyond comprehension of anything which has ever happenned before, anywhere in the world. It may have even been the same one you are talking about.

This email was sent to me by the CEO of Subway worldwide :(

It is huge, it is amazing.

But, as Sim has pointed out- perhaps not completely relevant to the focus of this forum. So don't worry too much if you can't post it.

Yes Redwing, interestingly enough, only about two of the projects were the same, the amount of work and money and design going into that place must defy belief. It could easily be a power point presentation as the pictures were full scale and beautifully done with glorious sunsets, etc. a joy to flick through - and sorry Redwing but left yours for dead.

That link has some amazing things on it. Celica, I have send you a message with an email address as I would love to see the email you have, if you care to send it.

Yes, no problems Wylie, email me your email address and I will shoot it to you. Acrtually anyone else who wants it can do the same

Back