What do these words mean to you? Previously Loved

• Run down, out of date

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Loved by those who lived there before

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Thanks to all.

For your input.

Now... just have to email my PM in Swan Hill (with an inland sea approaching the town -40km wide and 90 km long) to change the title of my rental add.... as if the folks in Swan Hill have nothing better to do.

Kaz

PS. Maybe it will be rented in a flash as families look for alternative accommodation (if it comes to that) and I hope it doesn't for their sakes.

I'm curious to see the final ad... Was a decent photographer used?

Previously loved to me means well looked after, but outdated... or full of crap that hasn't been thrown out yet.
That pink house was on the market for months. I told the agent 'you know, it's going to be hard to move this because it's so filled with stuff that no one can imagine it empty', which he agreed with, but the owner wouldn't move their stuff.
Did you buy it for a lower price, strip and repaint? ;)

For your input.

Now... just have to email my PM in Swan Hill (with an inland sea approaching the town -40km wide and 90 km long) to change the title of my rental add.... as if the folks in Swan Hill have nothing better to do.

Kaz

PS. Maybe it will be rented in a flash as families look for alternative accommodation (if it comes to that) and I hope it doesn't for their sakes.

I heard this today from people flying over our area, and other parts of Victoria yesterday checking out the water, (they said aerial wise, water, water everywhere)...makes the mind boggle huh, I nearly fell over, 40k wide...I hope old Swanny is okay, bad enough the surrounding areas damage/floods. Yes, you may have a very desirable pre loved asset there. Hope it all goes okay for you.

It's Rented & PM agency not too concerned re the floods

Before I had a chance to email the PM to change the ad, I received a call asking to approve a young adult male to move in to the unit the day it becomes vacant. Come In Spinner!

Also the PM agency say the feeling in Swan Hill is of confidence that the town will come out unscathed with only the low lying farmlands on the other side of the river to be flooded.

Not sure about media hype. Currently holidaying in Moama and motel says booking cancellations were rife when the media reported on the floods in the area / along the Murray. Ask the locals and they say 'what flood &@$ media hype!' Tourism is way down. Another casuality of the floods.

Next time the unit becomes vacant- typically in 6 months grrr- I will get them to change the add heading as they simply recycle the same add.

Thanks for all your input....

Back