PRICEFINDER Data Base for looking up properties

Hi All, about this time every year i make a post for those who might want to join our private group membership for property data base, Pricefinder. (we used to use RP Data but now use PRicefinder). great tool.

Our group rolls every December and as fate has it, there are always a few that do not renew each year for personal reasons (most of which is b/c they wont be buybing or looking for a new home in following 12 months).

so we have a few spots open that need filling. cost is $360 per annum for the whole 12 months starting now and rolling over again next December 2011.

this is about 1/20 of what it would cost for a single membership so a great dollar saving tool.

we have the PRO package for all of QLD and NSW. The PRO packge offers everything they have which is very comprehensive. But the SOLO package gives one access to pricing history and some other useful stats for the rest of australia under our membership. so we have australia wide, sort of, in a way. the PRO package has more reports and stuff, sort of more geared to an operating real estate agency to give reports to clinets. but SOLO for those states outside of NSW and QLD is pretty useful tool in its own right.

(see www.pricefinder.com.au for online demos and what SOLO and PRO packages contain).

anyway, an invaluable tool for making IP purchases. i wouldnt be without it. it can save you tens of thousands of dollars on an investment purchase by knowing the real mkt prices in advance. dont be taken advantage of anymore by agents telling your furfies about prices and historical sales in the area. we check for ourselves.

ok, if you have an interest, DONT PM me. i dont check it regularly enough. email me at [email protected]

i am just a private investor like you, and our group is ONLY for private mum and dad type investors... NO professionals need apply, and that includes those that have property development companies that do IP's for a living or small real estate agents etc ! sorry. but we have guidlines and rules set by Pricefinder. private usage only.

email me to talk further. pls serious investors only. only limited spots open at this stage.

cheers rod

Back