Pricefinder group membership available

Hi i have a PRicefinder group membership that is rolling over now, and we have spaces available if anyone is interesting in taking a spot for the next year.

For those who havent used it, its a lot like RP Data and gives invaluable information on recent property sales, history, CMA reports, rental estimates and a cool calculation feature of what homes are worth, prior to buying ! All can potentially save you thousands of $$ when buying a property.

we have spots available now as a few from last year have pulled out.

if you are interested, email me at [email protected] , and we can discuss from there.

Our area covers all of QLD and NSW in full, using the PRO membership which gives FULL access to ALL the tools, but it also covers other areas in Australia with the 'Solo' package tools, which basically give good historical price data for homes too. (i dont think WA or NT is covered too well tho.)

membership gets you in now until July 2012.

Regards Rod

few spots left for PRicefinder

Hi ...i still have a spot or two left to complete our group for PRicefinder for the coming year. i need to close it off soon.

Anyone else thinking of joining us ??? just need to fill the group so we can continue to use it and get the benefit of it.

If you havent used this system before, go check it out. its pretty neat. damn good we reckon.

Anyway, contact me on [email protected] if you want to join up. only for non professional mum and dad investors. no agents or professional investing companies or professional investors, thnx.

cheers rod

Back