Pricefinder Subscription - Calling all VIC parties interested

Hi guys,

Coming from the discussion from the other Pricefinder thread that there are a few ppl interested in sharing the pricefinder tool subscription. If you are not sure what it is have a look at the demo below.
http://www.pricefinder.com.au/demo.html

This tool is what realestate agents and valuers use for looking at pricing and all the investment data.
PriceFinder members get unlimited access to:
Property Estimates
Suburb Sales History
Detailed Sales History
Unlimited Suburb Flyovers
Street Sales History Reports
Suburb Growth Charts & Statistics

And now we can have a chance of getting together to share one subscription. We are getting a full year subscription costing $1560 (This is the PRO access)
If we can get 10 together it will cost us $156 each for a years access which I reckon is pretty good considering a single property report is $65.

Now for conditions:
Reply here in this thread if you are interested.
PM me with your contact numbers so that when we are ready to take off on the subscription I'll SMS each of you separately to inform you of this as not all ppl check the forums regularly (me included :p)
Get your friends in who are not in the forum. The more the better as there is no limit.
Note: If you want my contact number PM me too...I'm more than happy to oblige and make this process as transparent as possible.
Check the list below to see our progress. I'm aiming for a cutoff date of around 3rd of August or a group of 10 whichever comes first
I'm aiming to get the funds upfront as we need commitment here for the year. (PM me guys about this if you have concerns). We just cant have anybody pulling out after a month for obvious reasons.
PM me for any questions!!!

Interested Parties:
Mech81
Ozgal
Property Hoarder
Aaron C
Dazza1969
Babiker (no contact Yet)
Kelvin
Ms Jade
BAOT131
Dotworx
Louie1975 (no contact yet)
HanSolo

Last edited:
Hi Aaron,

It does report on property sales that have settled. What other features are you looking for and then I can tell you whether it has it... Have a look at the website as well. Cheers mate

In terms of recent sales history for a given street or house, is it equal to RP DATA? or is there some critical extracts this system can't do at all?

Hi Abbey,

I havent used RPdata before but i know they don't offer the option of a subscription but more of just once off sales reports till that point in time for a fee (correct me if I'm wrong). Here its all included plus many other features and constantly updated so we will have uptodate information up till our subscription ends

Have a look at this demo... I reckon its much much better and easier to use than flicking through rpdata reports

http://www.pricefinder.com.au/demo.html?rv=6910

Let me know if there are more questions...

I could be interested. It might be worth the $ to try for a year.

By any chance Mech81 do you own a Mazda 3 MPS?

Hi PH,

Yes I do own an MPS. U must be a member on the MPS forums :) Fancy that

We are hoping for 10 ppl but I wont let this waiting run for too long either. Either way, this site is worth more than a couple of hundred bucks for the year. Would u like me to put u on the list?

Hi PH,

Yes I do own an MPS. U must be a member on the MPS forums :) Fancy that

We are hoping for 10 ppl but I wont let this waiting run for too long either. Either way, this site is worth more than a couple of hundred bucks for the year. Would u like me to put u on the list?

Yes, put me on the list.

You can take the $20 off my payment, lol.

I am on the MPS forum but I was also sitting next to you at Garage Cafe meet the other night :)

pricefinder

Yes please put me on the list,
i use pricefinder and have a group going in QLD but would also like to have access to VIC,
does it -

- have full access to the whole state, ?
- it give for sale history, ?
- names of the owners and phone numbers, ?
- is this 1 log in shared with 10 people or 1 log each, eg 10 log ins ?

Thanks for organising this.

Dazza

Hey dazza,

Glad you could post. I think the access is similar to the QLD one.
I think the only difference is that VIC has a legal issue with making owners and their contact numbers available to public so thats the only thing not available.

Can you comment for you QLD account for your last point? I reckon that would be similar for VIC

I'd say this is the Pro access but need to hear back from Mech81 to have that confirmed.

Looks like there are 8 of us ready to go...just another 2 needed I believe for Mech81 to organise a subscription.

Looking forward to having this research tool.

Back