Pricefinder Subscription - Calling all VIC parties interested

Ok...After all my rants and much discussion with Dazza1969. We may have an option. I'm handing the reins over to Dazza1969(darryL) who will let you know of the possible option that VIC guys can get... Note: he has access to Pricefinder so I'll let him answer your questions....

Cheers and thank you all for your support. Don't worry about those who have paid. I'll refund you straight back regardless if you take up Dazza's offer.

Hi Dennis and Dazza1969,

What a schamozzle - bureaucrats! Don't you just love em?

Will hold off payment until further information is to hand.

Thanks Dazza1969 for taking the reins. Hopefully we will still be able to proceed. I actually shared an office with a lovely fellow till the end of last year. He had a real estate licence but has now retired. :(

Just read the second article about agents omitting price data from auctions, etc. Cannot say I'm surprised - but certainly distorts figures reported by media.

Adding insult to injury, at the end of the report it says:

"The Baillieu government made a surprise decision last week to relax regulations protecting consumers from agents who buy a property they have been hired to sell despite the obvious conflict of interest.

Mr O'Brien said the onus should be on real estate agents to self-regulate."

Surprise decision!!!!! Yeah, right.

Agreed OZ gal which means it just gets harder for the public to gauge the market and the Govt and RE will be able to gorge themselves.

At this point, I'm trying to set up a trial account and am waiting for their sales team to give me a call. I'll know the full details hopefully by the end of today. Sit tight and fingers crossed everyone.

about Victoria Subcription to pricefinder The $130 only covers the subcription to pricefinder but you also need to choose what areas you want access to eg access to the whole metro area is $2,089.32 / month whole country area is $833.58 / month and the whole state is $2,912.90 / month
Hmmm..... This makes PF about the same as RPData. If they are also restricting access to the above professions, I don't see how they will market share away from RPData? At least if it was open to investors they could get a whole new subscription base.

Dazza, may I ask why you subscribe to PF rather than RPData?

Hi guys, I got a call from the PF guy and he asked me a few questions and now I'm waiting for him to send me the agreement to get the PRO account activated. Rest assured to everyone that has sent me money that I'm trying to see this through. Darry(Dazza1969) has been very gracious in helping me sort out questions in view of using PF as I'm very much a beginner in what PF VIC can provide.

Also, I've just found out for the subscription its 130/mth not including GST and the total cost is $143/mth and what I'll be doing is having alook at the agreement to make sure we look after our backs

Sorry for the confusions and miscomms at the moment...

Hi Dennis and Dazza1969,

What a schamozzle - bureaucrats! Don't you just love em?

Will hold off payment until further information is to hand.

Thanks Dazza1969 for taking the reins. Hopefully we will still be able to proceed. I actually shared an office with a lovely fellow till the end of last year. He had a real estate licence but has now retired. :(

Thanks sorry for late replies i dont think i had this set correctly not receiving all comments

Hmmm..... This makes PF about the same as RPData. If they are also restricting access to the above professions, I don't see how they will market share away from RPData? At least if it was open to investors they could get a whole new subscription base.

Dazza, may I ask why you subscribe to PF rather than RPData?
Hi Ms Jade,
in QLD we get the whole state and it a lot cheaper than RPData we get access to

Full access to all of QLD

Restricted access to NSW, SA, WA - With access to last sale and date, address, legal description, area, street view, maps, etc...

Restricted access to VIC - With access to address, legal description, area, street view, maps etc...
No access to ACT, TAS, NT

no owners names in NSW, SA, WA
no sales history or owners names for VIC

Dazza

Hi guys,

Coming from the discussion from the other Pricefinder thread that there are a few ppl interested in sharing the pricefinder tool subscription. If you are not sure what it is have a look at the demo below.
http://www.pricefinder.com.au/demo.html

This tool is what realestate agents and valuers use for looking at pricing and all the investment data.
PriceFinder members get unlimited access to:
Property Estimates
Suburb Sales History
Detailed Sales History
Unlimited Suburb Flyovers
Street Sales History Reports
Suburb Growth Charts & Statistics

And now we can have a chance of getting together to share one subscription. We are getting a full year subscription costing $1560 (This is the PRO access)
If we can get 10 together it will cost us $156 each for a years access which I reckon is pretty good considering a single property report is $65.

Now for conditions:
Reply here in this thread if you are interested.
PM me with your contact numbers so that when we are ready to take off on the subscription I'll SMS each of you separately to inform you of this as not all ppl check the forums regularly (me included :p)
Get your friends in who are not in the forum. The more the better as there is no limit.
Note: If you want my contact number PM me too...I'm more than happy to oblige and make this process as transparent as possible.
Check the list below to see our progress. I'm aiming for a cutoff date of around 3rd of August or a group of 10 whichever comes first
I'm aiming to get the funds upfront as we need commitment here for the year. (PM me guys about this if you have concerns). We just cant have anybody pulling out after a month for obvious reasons.
PM me for any questions!!!

Interested Parties:
Mech81
Ozgal
Property Hoarder
Aaron C
Dazza1969
Babiker (no contact Yet)
Kelvin
Ms Jade
BAOT131
Dotworx
Louie1975 (no contact yet)
HanSolo

I'm in 100%! I hope it's not too late? I will PM you my phone number to sms me.

Cheers,

Back