Pricefinder vs RP Data

Wow - got details on the PF 3mo trial close to hand?

It was an ad they had in the API magazine. If you subscribed to API for a year or two they threw in a 3 month trail to Pricefinder. Not sure if they are still doing this though as I jumped on it earlier in the year.

Propertyunit PM +1 please :)

I recently spoke to Commbank and they said that running a search on RP cost them $70. Without having used Pricefinder, I find RP not too bad from what I've been exposed to (properties in differing QLD areas).

Sent you a PM.

If Com Bank are paying $70 a report, which I seriously doubt, then they are paying full retail the same as anyone off the street who can go to RP's website and pay for a report.

Hi property nitty - can I also get the pm please.

I have also had the of 3 month trial and pretty happy with it, probs haven't used it as much as I would have liked and now running out of time! For this reason I would also be intereted in a of subscription..... Also need to look into the rp data and thoughts on that.

Cheers r

Hi Propertunity, just checked and couldnt find it in my PM...... If you could send to me that would be great.

BTW - I have just been using the Pricefinder free 3 month API trial but it does not include the CMA tool - was this what others found and is this the main tool/benefit so I am therefore missing out on what it can do??

BTW - I have just been using the Pricefinder free 3 month API trial but it does not include the CMA tool - was this what others found and is this the main tool/benefit so I am therefore missing out on what it can do??

CMA tool is in the free 3 month API trial. I use it.

Last edited:
CMA tool is in the free 3 month API trial. I use it.

Hi Rixter, I have prepared property reports with comparisons to sales & rentals in area but unsure if these are the same as the CMA? On one of the tutorials it shows a CMA box with all the others however mine does not have this.....

Did you have a specific CMA box or did you just click "go" next to property valuation (if you remember).

Thankyou R

Hi Rixter, I have prepared property reports with comparisons to sales & rentals in area but unsure if these are the same as the CMA? On one of the tutorials it shows a CMA box with all the others however mine does not have this.....

Did you have a specific CMA box or did you just click "go" next to property valuation (if you remember).

Thankyou R

Do an address search. Then on the far right hand side of the search results for the address click on 'tools', then click CMA in the small window that pops up.

I hope this helps.

Back