Problems with tenant

Hang on, so bond was actually collected, your brother sacked the agents which is why they're not working on getting the tenants out and it sounds like the only person dropping the ball here is your brother.

I'd be amending my original post or at the very least removing the name of the agency if I were you. Claiming that of bond by PM and agency not taking responsibility is a very serious allegation and completely inaccurate based on your follow up posts

hi sanj, fair enough. I didn't get the clear story at the beginning.
will edit the title and the original post, but won't remove agency's name. They have let tenants stay without paying rent for 2 months and refuse to take responsibility. They didn't return the utilities bills. People need to be aware of them...

Not sure if I can edit my original post though, can't see any edit button o_O

It's clearly a job for a new PM with expertise and backbone, and if your brother failed on the first base he must realise there are many many more to come and not a job for the amateur. Tell him to get the highest profile agency name PM onto the job stat and commence eviction proceedings and money recovery proceedings (good luck recovering money). Immediate photo inspection, full report to whoever licenced the previous PM, regain control immediately. Change tenants. Been there.
Good luck
Cheers
crest133

Back