Property Deal Finder

Hi everyone

I've been looking at Binvested's Property Deal Finder over the last few weeks and I'm considering it too help me with my next purchase instead of using a buyers agent. I can't find anywhere any reveiws or general comments on what its like. I'm hoping someone on here has used it or knows someone that is using it that could give us a bit of a reveiw of it. It looks like there has been some pretty good deals come through on it!!

http://propertydealfinder.com.au/

Thanks

Jamie

I have used the service which is supplied by Nathan to find my 3rd investment property. Although my end purchase was not one listed, it gave me abit of direction of where I could be looking and for what price. I work away alot and don't have alot of time for research. I had subscribed for a month and at the end of the month I had found my ip. That was sept 2012. I already have a cg of 60k without a Reno.

I think it's another great tool someone can use when looking for an ip to get a feel of the market and help your search. I did visit a few houses on the list but as always do your research and own due diligence. As I said I used it to identify possible areas, then eventually found one that fit my criteria that wasn't listed in dealfinder. But without it I may of not found that ip. I'm happy I used it.

By the looks of it they are buyers advocates so they get a cut of every sale if they refer a buyer who purchases.

Problem with this is that their market is limited as many agents are like children and don't like to share their commission even if it means a sale for the vendor.

Stay away they don't have your interests at heart.

EG there are 100,000 properties for sale and only 20,000 agents are willing to share their commission that means even if they capture the entire market you are missing out on 80% of properties on the market.

By the looks of it they are buyers advocates so they get a cut of every sale if they refer a buyer who purchases.

Problem with this is that their market is limited as many agents are like children and don't like to share their commission even if it means a sale for the vendor.

Stay away they don't have your interests at heart.

EG there are 100,000 properties for sale and only 20,000 agents are willing to share their commission that means even if they capture the entire market you are missing out on 80% of properties on the market.

Property deal finder dosent earn any commisions from re agents...nathan and his team search near and far using there resourses to find the deals, you get 2 a day and a spread sheet is made up to see how the number stack up and more info like rp data report, they also get there estimate of what the property is worth and you do all the leg work....i find it helpful

Property deal finder dosent earn any commisions from re agents...nathan and his team search near and far using there resourses to find the deals, you get 2 a day and a spread sheet is made up to see how the number stack up and more info like rp data report, they also get there estimate of what the property is worth and you do all the leg work....i find it helpful

Ok Nathan, I'll bite. How does Property Deal Finder make money?

Ok Nathan, I'll bite. How does Property Deal Finder make money?

Im not nathan champ, what have you got against nathan? are you upset his got tonnes of propertys and you dont?

it explains how its funded on the website "DealFinder is not a marketing company and does not earn any commissions from real estate agents. DealFinder is a resource which is purely investor funded in the form of a small monthly subscription fee"

I thought its pretty obvious it just makes money from the subscriptiin fees if those who use it. It would not cost much to produce beyond a point because ut seems all subscribers get the same properties sent to them. theyve done the work for onr subscriber, theyve done for all.
Excuse spelling thanks

Last time I checked it was 300 per month for a subscription. They email deals out, you do your own dd, negotiation and purchase. Much less than a full BA service.

You would have to have a look at the site, different packages. I think it's 2 or 300 per month and you have to subscribe for 12 months. Something like that. I think it's a great idea.

So they do only 2 deals a day and those same 2 deals are sent out to their X number of subscribers? Does that not potentially means there might be dozens of people all trying to buy a particular property that is a good deal, causing a bidding war between dealfinder clients?

So they do only 2 deals a day and those same 2 deals are sent out to their X number of subscribers? Does that not potentially means there might be dozens of people all trying to buy a particular property that is a good deal, causing a bidding war between dealfinder clients?

I signed up last week, there are plenty of deals to go around!

If you couldn't buy the property for the price suggested, or are willing to pay, move onto the next one :)

I signed up last week, there are plenty of deals to go around!

If you couldn't buy the property for the price suggested, or are willing to pay, move onto the next one :)

im curious, care to post their figures (without revealing the property) on what their claims are and whether its regional or metro?

im wondering obviously they dont buy the property and onsell it, unless they use options, and if it were such a great deal eg 5-20% below the market, wouldnt it get snapped up by someone else (not in the subscription) straight away, that is unless it hasnt hit the market

im curious, care to post their figures (without revealing the property) on what their claims are and whether its regional or metro?

im wondering obviously they dont buy the property and onsell it, unless they use options, and if it were such a great deal eg 5-20% below the market, wouldnt it get snapped up by someone else (not in the subscription) straight away, that is unless it hasnt hit the market

If you sign up for it you can view all the past deals its a demo version..

Edit sign up is free only have to pay when you want most recent deals

Last edited:
Hi Guys and Girls,

Lots of questions here, there is lots of demo properties in the interactive free trial.

As for commissions, I am very transparent with everything I do. This is, I/WE DO NOT RECIVE ANY COMMISSIONS or renumeration apart from the monthly subscription fee :)

As for the deals, we limit each state to a small number of subscribers therefore we do not have hundreds of subscribers.

Not every deal works for our subscribers as everyone wants/needs different properties to add to their portfolio.

If you go to the website you can just sign into a free interactive demo version of the product at www.propertydealfinder.com.au

Goodluck,
Nath.

For anyone worried, I did the free trial and there have been no obligations since it ended (it's not one of those that you have to cancel yourself or it automatically signs you up to the full version!). Definitely worth looking at the demo.

Back