Property Developing Link

Bob is a bit of an enigma in that he was doing the seminar / promotional thing quite a few years ago circa 2003/4(?) if memory serves me correct. He didn't really become an all enlightened, self fulfilling prophecy like the Spann & Lomas type.

Bob sort of came & went with very little being seen or heard; I think at the time Michael Yardney (Metropole) & Peter Comben were two of the other very few development oriented people promoting & circulating. It was almost like the developing circuit was in its infancy back then; perhaps Bob just went away & focussed on his own company growth & development. Don't really know much about him; good, bad or otherwise.

His book used to be available for $99.00 eons ago; I thought to myself, "It is either a ripper of a book, or I am about to by a very expensive piece of crud!"I was going to grab it after having read both the books by Ron Forlee, but when I went to order it from the API Mall, it was out of stock. Not sure if it's still available?

Yes, it's a pity the linked article is full of the off-putting hype & promotion, but if you sort the poo from the clay it is worth reading again.

Ian.

Back