Property management made easy

Property Boss - a good idea for investors

Hi all
Just thought l would let fellow investors know of a great free business for investors that l have just used. A company callednProperty Boss screens potential managers anywhere in Australia and then gives you a short list of their recommendations. I had a property in Orangebwhere l wasn't happy with current management. I got onto Property Boss, they then contacted local agencies and then gave me two recommendations.
Two women run this business, l think it is fairly new. One of them is a investor who is sick of poor management and the other is a property manager with a lot of industry experience. She rings the agencies putting them through an extensive questioning process . This is free for investors, they get there commission from the agency that you decide to go with. The agency has the right to decide whether they want to participate in the process.
I found the whole experience very easy and if you have a property interstate, it is a great way to weed out the duds.
Highly recommend them. Just google the Property Boss website.

Do you need to disclose any personal interest in this business?

So basically which ever manager agrees to hand over a commission will make the list. Those who don't wont be spoken to or mentioned to the client. Definite conflict of interest here.

Interesting concept but I think there is no way of getting an unbiased opinion in the current format.

So basically which ever manager agrees to hand over a commission will make the list. Those who don't wont be spoken to or mentioned to the client. Definite conflict of interest here.

Interesting concept but I think there is no way of getting an unbiased opinion in the current format.

Agree 100% here. With any of these so-called "free" services you need to ask who is participating and what fees are payable? A longstanding PM firm, for example, that doesn't need to buy to add to their rental roll, yet may offer outstanding services and competitive fees, are left off the list.

A company called property boss makes finding a new manager very easy. You tell them where property is, they interview local agents and then make recommendations to you. Two women run business, both investors and one with extensive experience in management. I have used them twice , they are fantastic and save you a lot of time. They have a website called property boss and will find you a manager anywhere in Australia

Well l can only talk about my experience with them, the agencies they recommended were both excellent and have had no issues with them. In fact l was impressed with the two new managers and the service they offered, it was quite different with previous experiences of agents.

I can see your rationale and agree with it, but at the same time if you are running a business such as this you can't afford to recommend a dud. One bad experience and you wouldn't use them again.

For gods sake, I rarely post on this site, didn't realise l had put it on 12 months ago, nor that l would be crucified for it. These two ladies do a great job, there is no alterior motive and really , your two comments have just about put me of posting again. Don't be so critical and quick to judge,

I am passionate about property investing and helping others in their investing endeavours.

It's just sus that you spruik a single company twice, when you have some type of property investing agenda yourself.

pinkboy

It's just sus that you spruik a single company twice, when you have some type of property investing agenda yourself.

pinkboy

Well it's not sus l can assure you, if you look at my profile I'm a operating nurse, not a property spruiker. This forum is meant to support all isn't it, not tear people down

I looked at the web site you have mentioned and I have never heard of them and I have been in the industry for 11 years. I notice that I could apply to become a prefered agent so what makes me better than my competitor if I apply? No one has ever contacted me from this company and I am the number 1 agent in my suburb plus the only agent?

Back