Property Management Software

Hello, this is my first posting! Can anyone provide me with some suggestions for property management software? I currently use excel spreadsheets to manage cash in, cash out, expenses etc but would like something better. Thank you so much :)

I think Console might be beyond the reach of a private landlord.

I have seen lots of posts on the forums about what owner-managers use to manage their business, so try searching or someone might be able to post some links?

Hello, this is my first posting! Can anyone provide me with some suggestions for property management software? I currently use excel spreadsheets to manage cash in, cash out, expenses etc but would like something better. Thank you so much :)

Is excel not good enough ? How many properties are we talking about ?

Cheers

I manage 18 properties for family and use this program it has now gone mobile and will be getting that soon. I find it suits our needs. They have a free trial so worth looking at.

http://www.renthq.net/Features/HQvsRentMaster.aspx

hope it helps:)

The alternative to RentHQ is of course rentmaster, which I have been using now for a few years. Seriously considering changing over as it does provide client access as well as is a pay per property model.

Yes we are using Rentmaster at the moment and will be changing over to rent hq so then there is access where ever I am and my brother can see also where the tenents are with rent and when he does maintenance on the properties he can just put it in the system as well. Very convenient. :)

Back