Property manager for Beenliegh/Eagleby area

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PM for the south Logan area (Beenleigh, Eagleby, etc). I’m about to put in an offer for an IP and thought I’d ask the potential PM to give me his/her thoughts on the place (and possibly check it out).

This buying site unseen business is a little scary……

Cheers

Jamie

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PM for the south Logan area (Beenleigh, Eagleby, etc).

Jamie

Hi Jamie

I recently purchased in Beenleigh and received several recommendations
but ended up with Denise Pelc at Remax Town and Country.

Cheers
Neil

New deal given for landlords:

http://www.rehq.com.au/investorlogin.aspx

use promo code: EP1009

If you have an exisitng property.

Compare and shop around - you can't get enough information. Pretty good company - provides you with online access to your statements and invoices.

Prompt replies to all communication - direct access to owners.

I can say that I have been using Bernats Lewis for 18 months and have just changed over to Denise Pelc from Remax as Bernats Lewis' service from day one has been terrible.

I can't say who I'd recommend, but I would definately not go with Bernats Lewis. I have also heard very bad reports about Ray White in Beenleigh too.

Yeah, I've spoken with Denise twice now about two potential IPs. She's been very helpful and her knowledge of the area is great. I've got an offer down on a place in Woodridge so if everything comes through I'll be organising for Denise to be the PM.

Yeah, I've spoken with Denise twice now about two potential IPs. She's been very helpful and her knowledge of the area is great. I've got an offer down on a place in Woodridge so if everything comes through I'll be organising for Denise to be the PM.

Just make sure you get the default notice period changed from 90 to 30 days.
I was also able to negotiate a reduction in the price of routine inspections and
a removal of the Rent renewal / Lease renewal fee.

Cheers

Neil

Jamie

I have had a property in Eagleby for 14 years and properties in Beenleigh for several years.

I have tried quite a few agents.

IMHO, Rental HOtline (based in Springwood) are excellent, you actually get property reports, they are reliable, you get actual management

Tim

If you haven't found anyone yet this may help

I have just found the best PM in Beenleigh - her name is Patty Walker from the Professionals 07 3807 9077.

She has helped me with an eviction of a Tenant that I managed. She has done way more than I expected of a PM and is even going to buy new curtains for the property as I am in Sydney and the property is in Eagleby.

I call her my Wonderwoman.:)

Back