Property manager Paradise Point, Biggera Waters

Sigh, the REA we deal with has been churning through PMs and the replacements are trained in 'flick everything to the owner' management. As well, new fees are being invented.

Once again and with feeling, has anyone got a good PM for (say) Southport north to Paradise Point?

Anne Patterson at Vassa Properties International 07 5555 6500 or [email protected] have been our agents for a property in Labrador for 4 years and have had no trouble with them. They were actually on the waterfront just down from our townhouse but with the economic climate up there shifted to Chirn Park which doesnt seem to have altered anything

Thank you fernfurn. There does not seem to be anyone else who can recommend any agents in that area. That is despite the large number of units and houses there and in the surrounding suburbs.

Harcourts also have an office there and maybe someone might comment on them as well.

However a recommendation on good past experience as you have done is what we all appreciate:) Failing that a private message for any to avoid!:eek:

I work in an associated industry and Roxby Property Management are by far the best property managers I've ever encountered local to you. The husband and wife team does everything themselves (so there's a high level of care and you'll avoid your staffing worries) and they come with the added bonus of being exceptionally well priced. Feel free to PM me if you'd like specifics, I can't recommend them highly enough, you'll save time, money and hassles. To clarify I am a raving fan but have no other associations to their company other than excellent past experiences in dealing with them.

http://www.property-management-gold-coast.com.au/

Back