Property Manager - Werrington, NSW

Hi Guys,

I am keen on changing our PM for werrington property. Current PM is quite behind in the rents and is very difficult to get hold off. Any recommendation for PM's in werrington, NSW.

Hi Lpool05,

I have PM'd you some more details but I use Responce Real estate in Penrith and they have always done right by me so I am happy to recommend them.

Sanzy

Property Managers in St Marys

Hi All,

I have recently bought a townhouse in St Marys. The PM hasn't found a tenant yet and they have started open house before the property settled. I am trying to get a second opinion. It will be appreciated if I can have contact details of property managers for St Marys.

Thanks.

Catherine

Katrina Borg at LJ Hooker St Marys

Katrina Borg at Hookers is an absolute HOPELESS agent, shop around, there are tonnes of agents in the St Marys/ Mt Druitt Area! Who accomodate the area in a professional manner, Unlike Hookers who are always unavailable & have trashy rude mouths!

Katrina Borg at Hookers is an absolute HOPELESS agent, shop around, there are tonnes of agents in the St Marys/ Mt Druitt Area! Who accomodate the area in a professional manner, Unlike Hookers who are always unavailable & have trashy rude mouths!

Cant say I have had that experience with her, she was always on the ball while I dealt with her.

That being said, these days I use Rebecca from Century 21 Penrith who is the best manager I have come across to date.

Back