Property mentor - Binvested Nathan Birch

This is not about me. This is about fee structures of buyer agents and that they are not appropriate.

People who don't have anything better to do but bully me made this about me.

But while we're on this topic about you can you please answer the question about whether you have a licence to charge these fees to begin with?

Several questions about this have been asked, but you have chosen not to respond to them. I find it hard to believe you didn't see the question.

But while we're on this topic about you can you please answer the question about whether you have a licence to charge these fees to begin with?

Several questions about this have been asked, but you have chosen not to respond to them. I find it hard to believe you didn't see the question.

I already answered this before. I'm not gonna answer the same questions over and over again. I have a full agency license in QLD.

Others have not been able to find it. It will stop them questioning this if u post your licence details. Things that would normally available on a public website where ones services are being offered.

Easy for you to scoff. I've got my cheque book ready and waiting for a man in blue tights to come flying up to my window any time now . Preferably with the keys to my dream IP :eek:

Well.....I know I'm not a man, but I can put on blue tights, tap on your window & hand over the keys to property out in Bullamakanker with a very innovative pricing schedule if you like.:D

Well.....I know I'm not a man, but I can put on blue tights, tap on your window & hand over the keys to property out in Bullamakanker with a very innovative pricing schedule if you like.:D

ha ha. If you can sell it to me for less than its worth I'll give you back the difference. I'm liking the sound of bull!

I already answered this before. I'm not gonna answer the same questions over and over again. I have a full agency license in QLD.

(emphasis mine)

Oh really?

Well according to Queensland Fair Trading license register you don't, but I'm not sure which name you gave them, so i tried a couple

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cupo79v1gbmvdd5/indrit.JPG under Indrit ... no results

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pep1mmgys8talon/shini.JPG under Shini ... no results

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7k2nlvvbl0dag2/vert space.JPG under Vert Space ... no results

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c63rxnd2nhp8oj8/andrew.JPG under Andrew ... well heaps of results, at least we know the search function works. None of them are you though.

I'm not gonna answer the same questions over and over again.

A huge business mentor that has helped me a lot over many tears and years says that if one has a servant mentality one will never need to seek to source business........... business ALWAYS flows to the path of least resistance.

ta
rolf

A huge business mentor that has helped me a lot over many tears and years says that if one has a servant mentality one will never need to seek to source business........... business ALWAYS flows to the path of least resistance.

Fully agree with you. It's already flowing my way mate.

I'm just wasting my time responding to these .... you call them whatever you want.

Fully agree with you. It's already flowing my way mate.

I'm just wasting my time responding to these .... you call them whatever you want.

How is it flowing your way as an unlicensed practitioner? It's going to unflow as soon as Fair Trading opens up tomorrow morning to all our report emails.

Why is everyone giving the guy such a hard time about his qualifications? Surely thats not all that matters?

Dave M
BSc, SSc

I'm just going to re post this comment one last time and let you guys discuss among yourselves.

Wow so much hate. Didn't expect grown ups to act like this on a forum.

Here are 15 reasons why people hate according to this website:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/keay-nigel...ters-hate-you/

1. Because you have something that they don?t.
2. Because they think you don?t deserve it.
3. Because they don't want to lose to you.
4. Because they can't get over the past.
5. Because they can't get over you.
6. Because they have nothing better to do in life.
7. Because their life just ain't as great and exciting as yours.
9. Because they can.
10. Because they are such bigots.
11. Because they are such self-righteous, moral high priests.
12. Because they are big green-eyed monsters.
13. Because they are unhappy with some things in their own life.
14. Because they need to put someone down to feel good about themselves.
15. Because they are, in general, just losers.

You know which one you are.

So far non of you have listed even one positive cash flow property. Please feel free to do so. Still waiting

I got 100's (8-20% yield, a few that go up to 30% and not in mining areas).

This is what is called disruptive technology (the application I developed). It looks like magic and most don't like it because they can't explain it so they will start hating. Expected but disappointed that a few grown ups are acting like children and are trying to bully me. I understand the term keyboard warrior now.

But at the same time excited that my technology is generating so much attention and heat from long time forum members (who by the way should know that bullying on a forum is just pathetic but asking respectful questions is more appropriate)

I came up with a new technology (which I provide for free) and a new BA fee structure that helps buyers get the best price and all I get is a bunch of envious kids trying to bully me on a forum. Good luck to you. Let's see what you can come up with.

Thank you to all of you who have subscribed to my website and who are still subscribing. Didn't expect those numbers

And also thank you to the paying users. At least 8 who have contacted me are from this forum.

Back