Property secrets -Paul Giezekamp

Google is your friend

They went head to head (or lawyer to lawyer) with Hans Jakobi over the Property Secrets name?

The other Property Secrets is a UK company

From Wiki said:
Property Secrets is a UK based company pioneering in bringing property investment to new European Union countries. Property Secrets was the first UK investment company sourcing and providing Polish and Romanian property to UK based investors.

Researching, analysing and interpreting long-term property market trends and translating the facts into useful advice, forecasts and investment deals that help property investors profit from property.

Established in 1999 as the property publishing division of JoJaffa Ltd, Property Secrets now publishes a wide range of Property Investment books and reports:

The Australian Group purchases run down properties in Sydney and Melbourne (not sure about Brisbane yet?) for their clients and then renovates and refinances them, with a view to later organising large scale redeveloping (sounds like a plan), they also offer the following services
  • Coaching
  • Buyers Agents
  • Renovation Management
  • Mortgage Broking
  • Insurance

I missed the Perth seminar at the expo; I believe they do a lot of seminars at their home base in Sydney though and have been in the press a lot (see Google results), maybe someone else that knows more than I can elaborate on the details

They buy (on behalf of their clients) cheap and ex houso properties in the outer Western suburbs. They then organise renos and with a view to rent them at a decent yield.

I think he was actively looking at foreclosures in the Mt Druitt area.

Not sure how old this is?

clicky link

Profile: Paul Giezekamp, Property Secrets

Paul Giezekamp speaks to Broker news TV reporter Andrea Lavigne, about the making of his business and the eight facets of service on offer to clients. Giezekamp also discusses the important relationship between mortgage brokers and property buyers in the process of buying and financing a property.

Back