Propertyvalue 50% discount

Dear guys,

Just got e-mailed this discount for www.propertyvalue.com.au Thought I would share the 50% discount with the forum.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Dear Member,

To celebrate the upcoming holiday break, we would like to offer you a 50% discount on all purchases you make from now until midnight on April 27. To claim your discount, simply type the VIP Code 'HOLIDAY' into the relevant section of www.propertyvalue.com.au . And keep in mind, a 25% discount already applies to all second and subsequent purchases made within a shopping session!

Visit www.propertyvalue.com.au now and claim your EXTRA discount before April 27, 2003.

Regards,

The PropertyValue team

www.propertyvalue.com.au

Thanks Sunstone. I used this service the other day, and was going to order some more reports next week. Might get it done now to obtain the discount. :D

Other than homepriceguide, would anyone recommend another similar service? That is, is there another company offering similar but with either more thorough or more economically priced reports?

Thanks,
David.

Thanks Sunstone :)

I used the site (and the discount code) to value a property here in Vic and the estimate was about twice as much as I expected! However I was given fair warning that the Victorian valuations are estimates only, and not the actual sales prices...

Dear DanielR,

DanielB went to the effort of putting together an excel spreadsheet with a comparison of the three info providers:

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=45203#post45203

Mmerlin,

More info about propertyvalue.com.au in a previous post of mine:
I find I use propertyvalue.com.au more for the previous sales information than for the actual valuations. But VIC is always a challenge with it being the only state that does not release individual property information.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1537#post1537

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Thanks Sunstone,

I'm in the midst of trying to arrange a larger LOC so bearing in mind other posts re valuations, some reports will hopefully come in handy.

Rick

Back