Qld block just under splitter, what options?

I am looking at a potential splitter block that is 585m2, I am aware of 600m2 ruling. Are there any options to proceed with a block such as this? Or should I only look at 600m2 plus?
Thanks

I'm no expert ( and I'm sure one will be in shortly to help you )but I'd be very very surprised if the Brisbane City Council allowed a block that size to be split.
I can't comment on other councils.

As above no expert on QLD councils but it does happen in SA.

Needs to meet other guidelines to why it should happen and some examples of where it's happened already helps.

An experienced town planner is worth their weight in gold here, as when others think it can't be done those that know will get it done. Seek advise from a local expert.

If you are in an LMR2 zone you can split down to 260m2 per lot and LMR3 zone down to 180m2 a lot.

If you are LDR you need to be within 200m walking distance of centre zoned land that exceeds 2000m2. If you were on a corner lot at that size or had a park or non-resi thing beside you might go through under impact. PM me the address and I will answer back through here (sans identifying info)

Back