Quantity Surveyor



From: JustAMum B

Can anyone recommend a building quantity surveyor in the Melbourne area who specializes in residential property depreciation?
Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1
From: Manny B

Hi Linda,

the guy I use is called Stephen Foley from Foley & Associates (located in Moonee Ponds), their contact phone number is 9370 8611

I am in the process of doing one now for a new property, last year I did another depreciation schedule through him (for a new property) & he had charged me $350...

I have found them to be good there & the price is also good...


Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1.1
From: JustAMum Bromilow

Thankyou Manny for your reply. I value your response and advice. ...Ta
Last edited by a moderator: