questions i should ask pls re next door building

Builders from next door are meeting with me to let me know about the demolition and rebuilding of a 2 story home next door to me which will be similar size to the current one but a metre further away from our home than where the current building is now

What questions should i ask besides
privacy of my garden
and reduction of noise or windows near my bedrooms

both of which i believe they have taken care about.

someone said i should ask about drainage on concrete that theres enough drainage,

or car parks

any other ideas?

I've asked to be alerted to any noise or whats going on then i am at least aware about it and know how long it will last.

I also hope they dont block small streets or laneways that people use to drive around in the area but i guess they dont have control over every driver who comes around

Any other issues i should ask about ?
Thank you.

they've asked about putting a brick dividing wall instead of wood at the back near their garage

i hve that on the other side

i dont see any issues

also they have said something about having to move the sewrage or put a new one or something.

what should i be asking

they cant have access from our yard much as we have a huge shed there.

also they have said something about having to move the sewrage or put a new one or something.

well, firstly you need to actually know what they are asking for, "move sewage or something" is... totally useless. Move what? to where? why? who is paying? what is the impact?

Thank you. Apparently there is no impact re sewrage and if i even build apparently i'll need to do the same

They want their garage wall to be right on the boundary line instead of a wooden fence that is there currently.

i have this on the other side of my property and it doesnt bother me.

They were hoping to access my property to help build it but i have a big shed there.

Should a big brick wall on the fenceline that will be the side of their garage at the back side of my garden
bother me?

they have been very courteous going through the plans andkeeping my privacy and they are doing noise reduction efforts and double glazed windows.

Back