Quote of the Day

Why do property investors sound like motivational speakers?

Because they are in the 10% (or less) of people wandering the planet who are positive enough in their thinking to do something.

Here's a couple I like;

"It's hard to wring your hands in despair while you're rolling up your sleeves."

"Success is falling over 100 times, and getting up 101 times".

Finally; my signature at the bottom of this post.

“Economies can blossom and grow only if people are deluded into believing that the production of wealth will make them happy … Economies thrive when individuals strive, but because individuals will strive only for their own happiness, it is essential that they mistakenly believe that producing and consuming are routes to personal well-being."

From here.

BR

'Even if your job is important and should be taken seriously, that doesn't mean you should take yourself seriously. You'll go farther in life and have a better time doing it if you maintain a sense of humour, especially when it comes to yourself.'

BR

This is my favourite quote of all time - and it's one I remember every single time I question whether or not I can do something.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

I don't play small anymore :) Never will ever again! LOVE THIS QUOTE!!

'If you're committed, a failure doesn't mean that you'll never succeed. It just means you will take longer. Commitment makes you capable of failing forward until you reach your goals.'

BR

'Our attitudes are formed by our experiences and how we choose to react to them. Therefore, as long as we live, we are forming, changing, or reinforcing attitudes. There is no such thing as an unalterable attitude.'

BR

'Change requires action. If you wait until you feel like it to try to change your attitude, you will never change. You have to act yourself into changing.'

BR

Back