Quote of the Day

'You are the only person who can really label what you do a failure. It's subjective. Your perception of and response to your mistakes determine whether your actions are failures.'

BR

No doubt everybody is familiar with ' are we on the same page' or similar.

Recently I was complaining that one of the property managers just was not on the same page. The wife quipped up 'no she's flicking'.

I thought that this was so appropriate and I had certainly not heard this previously so I reckon my wife has come up with a new saying.

You heard it first on SS:D

Cheers

'Are we going to wake up and realise this: Failure is simply a price we pay to achieve success. If we learn to embrace that new definition of failure, then we are free to start moving ahead - and failing forward.'

BR

'Goals also help you see how you're doing while you're on track. Each time you reach a goal, you can not only tell that you're making progress, but you can also see how far you have traveled. Goals are like mile markers on the success journey.'

BR

'In life, the question is not if you will have problems, but how you are going to deal with your problems. Are you going to fail forward or backward?'

BR

'Maybe you've made a lot of mistakes in your life, or you've had an especially difficult past with many obstacles. Work your way through it and move on. Don't let it prevent you from reaching your potential.'

BR

'Take a weakness and turn it into a strength. If you are dedicated to overcoming failure and achieving lasting success, then you need to be willing to do the same. Work on the weakness that weakens you, and there's no telling how far you will go.'

BR

'If you can change the way you see failure, you gain the strength to keep running the race. Get a new definition of failure. Regards it as the price you pay for progress. If you can do that, you will put yourself in a much better position to fail forward.'

BR

'Attitude is the determining factor of whether our failures make or break us. The persistence of a person who encounters failure is one sign of a helathy attitude.'

BR

'As negative thoughts produce negative actions, so positive thoughts produce positive actions. Today we are where we are and what we are because of the thoughts that dominate our minds.'

BR

'Everything you do today builds on what you did yesterday. And altogether, those things determine what will happen tomorrow. Growth today is an investment for tomorrow.'

BR

Back