R.E. agents/managers in Gladstone

Can those of you who invest in Gladstone please give recommendations for good property managers and also any agents to work with there.
Thanks

I can second Angela. She has done a fantastic job on one of my rentals, where we had to evict a tenant. (She hadn't placed the tenant but was great getting it all sorted out for us).

Raine and Horne have always done a good job for me, but there have been a number of changes in their team recently and not sure if their new management model is as good as it was previously.

What about corporate leases?

One of the properties on our shortlist is leased by Rio for its staff. Hookers say they manage it and if we buy it, we would still have to go through a manager (It wont be them, I noticed they lose keys a bit).

I have read on SS sometimes that you dont require a manager with a mining company lease, as they manage the property themselves. Is this true?

I have read on SS sometimes that you dont require a manager with a mining company lease, as they manage the property themselves. Is this true?

I can only go on experience from Bechtel that they DONT manage properties themselves. The accommodation team handles most things, but work with and rent from real estate agents.

One of the properties on our shortlist is leased by Rio for its staff. Hookers say they manage it and if we buy it, we would still have to go through a manager (It wont be them, I noticed they lose keys a bit).

don't do it, u will be an insignificant ant to rio, what r you going to do if they don't pay for 4 months ? take on rio in court?

these companies treat rent as just another account they try and put out to 60-90-120 days and u r just another supplier.

i know of many agents in mining areas that actually pay their landlords each month to smooth out their payments so they can pay mortgage etc and then the mining company will pay 6 months in one go

i rent a few to rio myself and would never self manage.

I currently have a property in Gladstone that is managed by LJ Hooker. My management fees are over 9%. Would anyone care to offer what percentages they are paying?

Cheers

Back