R rated plumbing videos

I'm amazed at the equipment plumbers have now, how quickly they can unblock pipes using machines and how they know exactly what is down there by sending down cameras.

We do warn landlords that the content is R rated and can be very gross but we sometimes do forward plumbing videos to show them what exactly is causing the blockage and obstruction for blocks that occur multiple times.

Interesting technology!

eUo1SAl.gif

Mr Fab. not exaggerating are you:D

Xenia, As plumbers we were using this technology 30+ years ago, surprised as a property manager that this is new to you.

its even more colourful at the other end!! some operators once told me that they literally scooped out thousands of dollars coming through the sewerage plant one time! plus all the other "foreign objects" you get to see! not for the feint hearted! I wont post pics

A plant up in Cairns that dumped into the great barrier reef that I worked on had the effluent one step off drinking water! It was clear and looked no different. Ive done my bit for the environment building that place!

Yes, its all ok. They dump into the ocean around the country, plus river, creeks etc. But this was part of a federal push to assist protecting the great barrier reef long term

Back