RAMS loans transferred into RHG - is it legal?

My point is that it wasn't ultimately CA's decision; they're not a party to the dispute, only representing one of the parties. If the client wanted to settle, CA didn't have the ability to force them to go to Court.

If CA were the decision-making party, I'd entirely agree with you.

Agree around who calls the shots, it's just the client concerned volunteered to be a test case so i would have thought they would be less likely to just take some cash and run.

Greater good and all that.

Guess we'll never actually know.

Thanks Jo. My RHG variable rates will drop into the 7's%.

I am with RHG as will, it was pretty tough last year with the rises. I spoke with RHG just after the last cut and they advised me they were dropping rates by 1%. My new rate is 5.99%, I have the smartway propack I think ( full doc), so it is not all bad.

I tried to refinance with RAMS late last year without any luck - not enough equity in my property so I am stuck with them for RHG sometime. Definitely wouldn't have gone with them in the beginning if I knew what was going to happen, but they have cut their rates so it is not all bad

We jumped ship from RHG and McBank to RAMS when rates were being silly, now paying 5.29% and 5.49% as at FEB 9th on low-docs, we just squeeezed in on the 85% lend when it was available

Other loans are full-doc with WBC pro-pack (0.7% discount), haven't checked of late as have been away...are current rates around 5.9% then pro-pack discount?

JO, I just checked my RHG cut.....they passed on 80 bp's. My NO Doc 80's are now 7.68%.

Interesting. My product seems to be the most vulnerable then. I had an 85% Lo Doc. Interesting that they can drop rates 1% on FUll Docs down to 0.6% on Lo Docs.

It must be that I had an 85% lend.

regards JO

Hiya

Perception of the risk of the business causes that sort of differential pricing. Some would argue its a gouge, an 85 er lo doc isnt going to be able to exit as easily as as full doc 80 % borrower.

But consider this , if you are going to finance a lender like RAMS and you have a choice as to how to price risk ......................fully verified at 80 % vs Quite a loose Lo doc at 85 % what would we do ???

ta
rolf

I had 2 loans with total borrowings of around $300k with RHG. Interest rate last time I checked was 8.6%. At one stage they went up to over 11%. I've just bought them off my Trust & transferred them both to Westpac on the 4.99% fixed. Cashflow is looking much better.

I had 2 loans with total borrowings of around $300k with RHG. Interest rate last time I checked was 8.6%. At one stage they went up to over 11%. I've just bought them off my Trust & transferred them both to Westpac on the 4.99% fixed. Cashflow is looking much better.

Yeah mine got to mid 10's. well done!

"RHG Limited (previously known as RAMS Home Loans Group Limited) wishes to announce a
consolidated half yearly net profit for the half year ended 31st December 2008 (after provision for
tax) of $69.2 million.
This result is within the profit range notified to the ASX on Thursday, February 5, 2009."

letters arrived from RAMS yesterday, low docs now at 5.39% and 5.19% as at 17th APRIL

Does anyone know what RHG are at?

Back