RBA meet August - will they drop IR

What happened to Peter Spann, Navra, Carly C (C Corp), M Yardney
You will probably find that the strategies these gurus were promoting does not work, you will need to research why;)

Yardney is still around. I reckon they have a seminar in few weeks in Perth as well. Even mentioning their old strategy (living off equity?) is being replaced!!

Never heard other names :)

Most of the gurus that were around 10 years ago are not around today.... OK Steve McKnight still around.

What happened to

Peter Spann

Navra

Carly C (C Corp)

M Yardney

You will probably find that the strategies these gurus were promoting does not work, you will need to research why;)

most of these individuals have been banned from discussion on here for a myriad of reasons

2-bed townhouse near Yokine. I am actually applying for council approval to convert the dining into an additional room, as the living is huge and can double as a dining/living.

interesting that the RBA says it has room to cut rates to 'boost confidence' - I think the reality is that it only serves to feed insecurity about the economy - lets not forget why the RBA reduce interest rates.

interesting that the RBA says it has room to cut rates to 'boost confidence' - I think the reality is that it only serves to feed insecurity about the economy - lets not forget why the RBA reduce interest rates.

Its a double edged sword.
I also think the purpose was to help bring the $Au down.

2-bed townhouse near Yokine. I am actually applying for council approval to convert the dining into an additional room, as the living is huge and can double as a dining/living.

Interesting, will this add substantial value to the property???

Did you also have to seek approval from body Corporate? I was thinking of doing something like that previously. I didn't realise you needed council approval.

Hopefully it will add heaps of value. For around $1000 in brickies/cornices/new door/gyprock sheet/paint cost (there is already a sliding window door, light switch and power point positioned perfectly), I hope it can bring at least $15k-20k in value. Yes, I will most likely need BC approval, but thought it be best if I had council approval first before approaching BC - that way it is all legit and (assuming council says yes) BC can't say anything against, as it is all internal work: I am not modifying any exterior walls. This is getting OT, so PM me if you want more details (I am going to council with hand sketch this afternoon).

Back