RE.com / Domain Any way to determine age of listing?

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to determine when a listing was posted on either of the popular RE sites?

It's beyond my knowledge, but I thought maybe a page creation date is buried within the html info, or maybe an attribute of the photos?

Thanks!

I probably should add that it doesnt have ALL the properties - but it's had "most" that I've looked for.

If you cant find your specific property on there - you could sort re.com.au by "oldest -> newest", then find properties "older" and "newer" than the one you want on onmyhouse - then gauge the timeframe from that to get a rough idea.

RP data will have all the listing history, price alterations and change of agencies while the property was for sale.

I probably should add that it doesnt have ALL the properties - but it's had "most" that I've looked for.

If you cant find your specific property on there - you could sort re.com.au by "oldest -> newest", then find properties "older" and "newer" than the one you want on onmyhouse - then gauge the timeframe from that to get a rough idea.

What if an ad is updated, is it counted as "newer" than the others?

Back