Real Estate Development Workshop

Yeh, I have always wondered why these guys that are sooo? successful feel the need to start offering this kind of service.

Are they really that successful and genuinely want to spread the love?

I would love to know more about property development but this may not be the way.

colm dillon

from the reading i did about him he seems to travel around doing short ocurses t olure you to a big expensive one overseas. i may be wrong.

paula.

I know, i often think that.

My partner wants to take his options trading to the next level and has found a guy to conduct one on one mentoring for 10k a year.

If you are a brilliant options trading, 10k is peanuts compared to the amout you make trading. I find it strange too, i know many of us are wanting money so we can buy our time back, so why would you give it up to someone else?

However, maybe some people enjoy teaching and they dont have much else to do. I am not sure.

I know, i often think that.

My partner wants to take his options trading to the next level and has found a guy to conduct one on one mentoring for 10k a year.

If you are a brilliant options trading, 10k is peanuts compared to the amout you make trading. I find it strange too, i know many of us are wanting money so we can buy our time back, so why would you give it up to someone else?

However, maybe some people enjoy teaching and they dont have much else to do. I am not sure.

I'd be happy to pay these people a lot more, especially with something like options trading, as long as it was 100% success fee. In other words I'd pay them a % of my trading profit.

Back