realestateinvestar.com.au

I found out about real estate investar a couple of months ago via a webinar and it looked pretty good.
What it basically does is shorten the process of research as the search engines are more powerful and more detailed which allow you to sort the chaff from the wheat quicker.
You can get the same information through a variety of other websites if for example you are looking for mortgagee auctions but it takes longer.
One of the advantages I found with the program is that you can put your subscription on hold for up to three months so if you find a property and you move on from researching of a property purchase to the settlement of the purchase you can save some money but keep your subscription up.
The thing you need to be aware of is that the more features you want the more you have to pay. I think the $99 is the basic subscription but if you want another feature like to be able to compare a property you are looking at with other sales in the area and use available search engines and filters to give you a comparable valuation of a property you are looking at that is another feature. I really liked that feature but couldn't afford the $120 (i think) a month extra it costs.
I do think if you are an advanced investor who is close to or are working full time on your portfolio it would be a fantastic tool as it would allow you to cut down your research time and if you are at a point where you have a sustainable income from you current portfolio but are still expanding it would be the most advantageous.

Back