Recommend Builder Brisbane

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster. We have recently purchased a 2 bed QLR in Brisbane that we are looking to renovate to convert to a 3 bed. We have just obtained DA for an extension to the rear comprising 55m2 of living,dining, kitchen with a 30m2 deck. The house also needs a complete re-wire and plumbing, and we are adding a new bathroom/kitchen.

Our budget to lock up is approx 170k. We'll do all the internal flooring, skirts,and internal and external painting as well as any external landscaping ourselves.

I'm just wondering if anybody else here has recently completed anything similar and can give any advice or recommend good quality, reasonably priced builders in Brisbane that might be worth approaching.

Thanks!!

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster. We have recently purchased a 2 bed QLR in Brisbane that we are looking to renovate to convert to a 3 bed. We have just obtained DA for an extension to the rear comprising 55m2 of living,dining, kitchen with a 30m2 deck. The house also needs a complete re-wire and plumbing, and we are adding a new bathroom/kitchen.

Our budget to lock up is approx 170k. We'll do all the internal flooring, skirts,and internal and external painting as well as any external landscaping ourselves.

I'm just wondering if anybody else here has recently completed anything similar and can give any advice or recommend good quality, reasonably priced builders in Brisbane that might be worth approaching.

Thanks!!

I run a trade buisiness and do work for about 9 different builders in Brisbane. 3 of them do mainly commercial, 3 of them I wouldn't let them build my dog kennel but hey they give us some work but 2 are really good and do the sort of work your after. If you like I could PM you their details but definitely get your own quotes to gauge what suits you.

Cheers

Back