Recommend Quantity Serveyor

Hello All

I am new to this site, the information at this point is overwhelming, however, is can anyone offer advice on a reputable Quantity Serveyor that I can use the services of for my neew investment property in Adelaide.

We've got guys on the ground in Adelaide (and most other major centres). Not that I'm recommending us - that would be a bit cheeky.
If the property is new, the actual costs may be available. These should be used. Give me a call if you'd like me to explain.
Scott

prc

I can recommend Scott from depreciator.com.au even if he is to humble to recommend himself.

Over the years we and our clients have used almost all the firms and they all do a good job.

Its just that some do it better than others - more thorough, find more deductions, have clear and easy to understand reports and helpful service.

I have used Scott and his team personally and depreciator.com.au is the preferred depreciation provider for clients of Metropole

Their computer based systems make things easy and all our clients have been very happy with his service.

Boy that sounds like a plug:D , but you know what he deserves it. Welcome to the forum - you'll find some very proficient consultants here.

i use bmt&assoc - but only because they are in our area, are very prompt and resonably priced ... but if depreciator is in your area i'm sure he can do just as well.

I can definitely second Michaels reccommendation for Scott at Depreciator.

Fast turnaround, friendly, cost effective, willing to answer a million questions, and my accountant is pleased with the quality of the reports.

Will use them again for sure.

T.

hi
Ican't recommend anyone if your area
newton fisher here in sydeny
I find have been very good
but I can give you a bit of help
ring up westpac anz nab and cba and ask them to send you a list of there qs on there panels.
they will send it at no cost and see the ones that are common across the board its not the best but does give you a bench mark.
Thats not to say I think scotts no good as never used his group
but when ever I am doing a loan I ask for there panel for valuation nad qs and work from there on costings.
remember costing are not the only bench mark, service is also and some times the small company gives you that bit more service.
My.002

Prc, Ive been using deppro since they were formerly known a Heron Todd White. I am very happy with quality & quantity.

Hello Lizzie

was BMT o.k?

any issues with them?

used them 4 times now and never had a problem - all qs done within 10 days and well presented ready for the accountant covering everything for around 10years worth of depreciation - plus longer for whatever requires it like the building itself - so all i have to do is forward it to the accountant every year.

Yep, BMT are fine. (And I'm not saying that just because Bradley who runs their depreciation side is huge.)
But there are more and more suppliers out there who aren't so good.
Scott

Responses to request for QS

Thankyou to all who have replied to my question in a timely manner. I'll be approaching Depreciator.com.au for assistance. Thanks again.

Thankyou to all who have replied to my question in a timely manner. I'll be approaching Depreciator.com.au for assistance. Thanks again.

Although I haven't used Depreciator's services, I think you will be happy. I have in the past used one of the big name QS who did a very poor job of which I won't elaborate on in an open forum. Scott at Depreciator gave me some advice on how to deal with it. I will be using him on my next purchase.

Back