Recommendation of accountant in Canberra

That is more a expert in investment properties.

The more I read the more I noticed my accountant didn't do. All he did is process doc that I given to him and no advise yet I m paying 250 for a tax return. Now in the process of purchasing investment 4th. I think I need to go to someone that will maximise my return.

Any suggestions?

That is more a expert in investment properties.

The more I read the more I noticed my accountant didn't do. All he did is process doc that I given to him and no advise yet I m paying 250 for a tax return. Now in the process of purchasing investment 4th. I think I need to go to someone that will maximise my return.

Any suggestions?

yet I m paying 250 for a tax return.:eek:

How much should a tax return be?
And terry I m going to give u a call tomorrow re 2 NSW conveyancing.

Depends on how complicated it is, but you can't expect much for $250.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I am not taking on any conveyancing matters at the moment, as they are too time consuming. If you send me an email I can recommend a few property lawyers though.

One of the bigger mistakes many make is to look for someone local. So they can meet face to face. That can be time consuming and very inefficient incl travel and the time they are available wont suit. I try to avoid meeting face to face. Its very inefficient. Your $250 would be better spent not watching me tap a keyboard. Typically I prep the ITR then discuss issues I see incomplete or missing and queries. That way the time is spent on productive matters.

Do you know how long it takes for your return to be completed for $250 ? What's the quality of your information ?? Remember the more you send the more to review (they cant just ignore it) and the more it costs.

For new acquisitions then there is review of the acquisition costs and settlement price for deductibles and CGT cost, pro-rata some costs, calc borrowing costs, depn etc etc..

Back