Recommendations on Buyers Agents Liverpool Nsw

Hi, does anyone know of any buyers agents in the Glenfield, Liverpool, Ingleburn area? thanks in advance.

Without wanting to self-promote, we have 2 x BAs on our team that will buy in these areas. (too far for me to do personally, but my 2 x guys are fine with it).

glenfield renting hot digidy dog

Without wanting to self-promote, we have 2 x BAs on our team that will buy in these areas. (too far for me to do personally, but my 2 x guys are fine with it).

Just a quick catch up Propertunity. Remember I asked about the Glenfield place and bought a 3br villa after your great feedback, well last saturday I had 35 people turn up to view for rent. I was shocked. So I paid $290k and it rents for $350. I did nip over and paint it last week so it looked nice. Everyone commented on how spotless it was after my sister and i spent the better part of three days scubbing it. The punters all said they could not find much to rent and that mine was the only clean place they had seen. I find it strange that people do not care for their property. Anyway I have two school teacher friends who also want to buy into the complex as it is five min. walk to the new interchange. thanks again, and so far , so good. julie

Back