Recommended PM's - All Areas

Hi All,

As per a thread started by SlumpMonkey thought I would send out a request for your PM recommendations in all areas. If you message me the;

State
Area
Company &
PM name

Of your recommended PM then I can compile a list of recommendations which I can then post for everyone to refer to.

Let me know any suggestions - I'm happy to add any comments to recommendations if you like.

Hope I haven't just put my hand up for something that's going to spiral out of control!!! :D!!

State NSW
Area Hills District (office in Baulkham Hills)
Company Response Real Estate
PM name Paulette

By far the most competent PM I've ever dealt with. Wish she does other areas!

Reactions: Sez
Hi All,

As per a thread started by SlumpMonkey thought I would send out a request for your PM recommendations in all areas. If you message me the;

State
Area
Company &
PM name

Of your recommended PM then I can compile a list of recommendations which I can then post for everyone to refer to.

Let me know any suggestions - I'm happy to add any comments to recommendations if you like.

Hope I haven't just put my hand up for something that's going to spiral out of control!!! :D!!
QLD
Logan
RH Property Managers
Jason Powers

QLD
Townsville
Krause Raciti Realty
Lido Raciti

Last edited:
Haha I think this is going to get out of control!

But I like it.

How can you validate the recommendation?
I'm afraid we're going to have to trust each other on this one!! lol. I'll put the forum user name next to the recommendation and any comments that they have written, that way we know it's real :D.

What about ratings out of five stars (with a N/A) for three categories:

-quality of management;
-quality of dispute handling; and
-cost.

Some may be reluctant to give a blanket reference by recommending, but might provide ratings if offered.

Ratings seem common on the Net.

State - NSW
Area - Mount Druitt and surrounds
Company - Laing & Simmons Mount Druitt
PM name - Principal is Basel Nahas

We have all our properties in Western Sydney, and all tenanted with Basel's agency. Reliable, authentic, friendly, and has been very good to do business with.

What about ratings out of five stars (with a N/A) for three categories:

-quality of management;
-quality of dispute handling; and
-cost.

Some may be reluctant to give a blanket reference by recommending, but might provide ratings if offered.

Ratings seem common on the Net.
As I'm just putting together a word document it may get a bit out of hand, however, I am adding quotes from people with their recommendations so if you wanted to recommend someone and say "Management is fair, dispute resolution excellent and cost on the low side" (just for example) I'd add that to our list as a part of the reference :).

As I'm just putting together a word document

I think it will be better as an excel spreadsheet so that people can perform filters and things like that on the lists.

It may also be useful to provide postcodes in one of the columns.

Redclife, Qld

State - QLD
Area- Redcliffe (4019, 4020, 4021)
Company - Professionals Redcliffe
PM name - Bonnie (and everyone else as I have quite a few properties with them and have dealt with most of the guys in the office)

I'll recommend who the best PM for you is: YOU.

It's not as hard as it seems people. Only you can truly care for your asset.

Golden Rule of business - Mind Your Own Business.

I don't mind self managing - but it's not for everyone and isn't really an option for interstate IPs.

I've had a good experience with Dimitri from Asset HQ - www.assethq.com.au/‎

It's not a traditional PM model. They're based in Sydney but have PMs on the ground in most capital cities and large regional areas. I got in contact with him after some issues with a PM in Wagga - and he was excellent. Very proactive and kept me informed throughout.

Cheers

Jamie

State: Vic
Area: Oak Park and surrounds (nth Mel. suburbs)
Agent: Professionals

Sez, what's your plan with this document with regards to updating down the track? When will you be posting it? A spreadsheet would be great for sorting purposes. If you post the document, I can stick it into a spreadsheet if you like.

State: Vic
Area: Oak Park and surrounds (nth Mel. suburbs)
Agent: Professionals

Sez, what's your plan with this document with regards to updating down the track? When will you be posting it? A spreadsheet would be great for sorting purposes. If you post the document, I can stick it into a spreadsheet if you like.
Xanh - Well I've started in a word doc and have been updating that with the info I'm given, I can post it once I've finished updating today (hopefully no more than 10 mins :) ) if you could put it in a spreadsheet that would be great! I'm afraid we all have our flaws and one of mine is that excel and I often argue about what I've asked it to do and what it has done..... :D

Ok, the file so far attached. Sorry if it isn't in the best format but it's better than what we had :). I have added some forum members, myself being one of them. I have made sure that when you are reading the recommended agents you will see if it is recommended by another member or if they are a member.

Hope to keep updating it!

Attachments

• Recommended Property Managers.doc
    32 KB · Views: 229
State NSW
Area Inner West Sydney
Company Universal Real Estate
PM name Adam Luk

Adam has gone out of his way to do a great job for my apartment in Chippendale, very competitive pricing and excellant service.

State - Vic
Area - Melbourne CBD
Company - Hamton (www.hamton.com.au)
PM Name - Nicole Wiseman

Nicole is based in South Yarra and is a director at Hamton - she's just about to go on maternity leave but I've also met one of the other PM's there (also named Nicole) who is lovely as well and has shown she knows the ins and outs of property management. I've referred some people over and they've been quite happy.

another golden rule of business is if you can pay someone a lower hourly rate to do a task than what you can earn in that same hour focusing you talents in another area then you should do it.

Reactions: Sez
Back