Regents Park, Sydney

Evening everyone,

I have been reading posts in this forum for the last 4 mths or so and today have finally got a courage to start posting :) (i know im shy heheheh) so here goes:

What do you guys think about Regents Park, Sydney?

I'm looking at buying an unit/apartment as my first IP (2 or 3brs unit for <320K). I will live in it first to get the FHOG and rent out later.

Prices wise, it's in my range. However this is my first property purchase ever so i tend to second guess myself :(

Just wondering if any of you here have bought IP/IPs in the area & if you could please share your buying experiences.

Many thanks in advance

Welcome to the Forum

Hi EvTeam

Know of Regents Park but don't know much about the area and its
surrounds. Can you tell us why you would choose to buy in Regents
Park ....is it your preferred choice for residential purposes ?

Good luck

Reasons for choosing RP

Hi CherryPro,

Thanks for your reply,

Reasons for choosing RP as my investment sub are:

1. Population growth of 72% in the last 5 yrs (based on RP data report)

2. It was/is one of the most resilient suburbs in Sydney.

3. Those units I have my eyes on are quite new (<5yrs old) and have a rental yield of 5.6+%

4. I've been searching and inspecting units in adjacent suburbs and those units seem to match my criteria the most (size, prices and it's proximity to public transport).

This is my first purchase and I just want to buy 1 for the sake of experiences and setting my foot in the property market.

Is there anyone here has IP in the suburb or know someone who lives or invest in this suburb?

Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Evteam

Back