Regional sub hubs

Which regional sub hubs perform seem to perform well? I.e the Goldilocks towns that are not too big but not too small population wise that are ok yield wise and price.

I have looked at NSW towns based on their populations and some VIC towns and interested to hear people's opinions nation wide.

In NSW some towns were:

Parkes
Forbes
Young
Cowra
Kempsey
Broken Hill
Temora
Cootamundra
Moree
Leeton
Narrandera

In Vic some towns were:

Moe
Morwell
Horsham
Hamilton

Obviously there are more....

Welcome Christos, there is (an ongoing/updated) 'kinda' thread on regional Victoria, plus relatively informative threads on the Victorian regional cities, eg Ballarat, Bendigo, Horsham, (two on Horsham from memory), and Mildura. Some of those threads more than likely have some info on other places, (including Hamilton).

Just use the search button, often a lot of info gets put into one or several of those threads and people may not be around or don't want to repeat again and again..

Which gives me an idea of asking the moderators if it might be worthwhile to 'sticky' say a thread on the regional Victorian investing, it has some data that could be beneficial longterm. AND we could link the better, more informative specific threads, (eg Horsham) into that regional Victorian thread.:cool:

I think Forbes and Parkes were ranked 7 and 10 respectively in fastest growing Regional towns in NSW last year. (can't find a link though)

Orange was number 1 :D
Bathurst was 2
Dubbo was number 3

Can't remember the rest...

Back