Rick Otton

G'day guys,

A friend of mine has just leant me a "wrap pack" from Rick Otton. I just wanted to know if this guy is all above board. It cost my friend $2500.00 for the material and audio CDs etc.

I was under the impression "wraps" were not looked upon in a favourable way by investors who are above board. Is this a wrong impression I have? I'm not too bothered about getting involved, just curious to see what Rick is peddling.

Ta,
Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day guys,

A friend of mine has just leant me a "warp pack" from Rick Otton. I just wanted to know if this guy is all above board. It cost my friend $2500.00 for the material and audio CDs etc.

I was under the impression "wraps" were not looked upon in a favourable way by investors who are above board. Is this a wrong impression I have? I'm not too bothered about getting involved, just curious to see what Rick is peddling.

Ta,
Andrew.

I'm not into wraps , simply because the logic for using them wasn't applicable to me . ( generating income - I'm happy to keep on work at the moment ).

While Jenman will rail against wrappers and imply their the spawn of the devil , I havn't heard any bad stories about Rick , and I know several people who's opinion I value who speak highly of him .

He was the subject of a Documentary on ABC 2-3 years ago and came across fine ( assuming you're into property investing ). The cameras apparently were with him for about 18 months so obviously he didn't think he had too much to hide . His style of wrapping makes more sense to me that others promoted and if I was thinking about being involved in wrapping ( which I'm not ) he's the person I'd be studying

See Change

I've seen rick speak once or twice. I know many people talk highly of him.

In regards to the wrap pack, I had a chance to read through it a couple of years ago and from memory its the best material available (might be second when i produce my wrap kit :p )

Cheers

Oscar

If the investor that purchased the wrap pack is "above board" then eveything will be OK. It's all about how you use the tools available!!! :D

Last edited:
I'm with Seech.

Rick has been mentioned a lot in the past (and in fact is a member- wbh - for "We Buy Houses"). It's worth checking out old posts about him.

What ive learned over the past 6 months is that there is more to property investment than buy and holds.

Theres better options than Wraps now you just have to take the time to learn whats out there.

Still love the B&H,Developments and now some creative investment.

Back