Rick Otton's upcoming boot camp

Rick Otton's upcoming boot camp ?????? worth it????

Hi, before I outlay a fortune on the upcoming Bondi bootcamp, I was wondering if any other forumites have ever been to Ricks bootcamps in the past. If so, are they worth the money???? I've always promised myself I'd check him out because it seem he has a pretty interesting take on things but I'm still not sure.

Please let me know what you think, I want to make the most of the almost $3k plus accomodation fee it will cost me,

thanks

Last edited:
Rick is a very smart guy, with a lot of great ideas and chances are you'll be able to take away something (if not many things) from his boot camp that will make you the fee back many times over.

Having said that, his strategies are not for everyone. I've investiaged many of the startegies he discusses and they're not really suitable for me - I've got no problem with wraps, I know quite a bit about them, but from this education I've come to the conclusion that they're not for me as I don't think I've got the personality to do it well.

As with all seminars of this nature, it will be very benificial if you can take something way from it an implement it. If not, it's a waist of money.

I'd suggest attending some of the vendor finance association meetings to find out more about some of the strategies Rick uses. Many people will tell you a lot about Ricks boot camps (most are advocates), and this may help you make a more informed decision about your decision to attend.

Ricks office will be able to give you information on the vendor finance association.

Thank you for that PT, I was worried about the "personality" aspect as I'm actually quite shy (those of you here who know me wil laugh when I say that) :) I bought the wrap pack in 2003 and didnt use it (but I think that that was because my then husband was unsuportive about doing wraps and I needed his input to borrow the money to get started.). I was also a bit shy about trying it but I'm a bit more bold these days.

Anyway, the Boot camp is in a fortnight's time so I have to make my mind up fast. I suppose I could take the "$550 per month till its paid" option whic would make te whole thing a bit less painful.

I am definitely curious about how Rick does things, especially getting around the "due on sale"' clause in most mortgages and also s41 of the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act (NSW) which only alllows someone to sell property they actually own, unless they are a licenced real estate agent.

I have heard quite a bit of Rick's Audio stuff and I'm defintely interested

Back