RP Data price hikes

anyone else a bit miffed about the "modest price rise of $10/week"? Blows CPI out of the water. And to justify it is a list of rubbish such as:

- Tasmania launched
- weekly property pulse (AKA spam in my inbox)
- multi mapping (great, a link to a free service)

I will tell them what to do with their price rise.

stop complaining you rich @%#@er and keep investing and building!:D

you gotta have some tax deductions, it cant all be cream without expenses, ha!

the sun is setting in qld but i can still see the light!

i flicked RP data a few weeks ago, now with PDS but its bloody hopeless to be honest for anything serious other than checking on your relatives and neighbours if you ask me, even then its not up to date half the time with sales history..........pretty average stuff but better than nothing i guess....

PS: got a quote on that pic you sent to me awhile back and that website link... ouch $398k to build plus land @ $200k currently by one guy, waiting for two others...looks like another OB job coming up if the others are not realistic. ridiculous price for a spec up here that size....cheers

PS: got a quote on that pic you sent to me awhile back and that website link... ouch $398k to build plus land @ $200k currently by one guy, waiting for two others...looks like another OB job coming up if the others are not realistic. ridiculous price for a spec up here that size....cheers

I don't get it... someone in Brisbane said the other day to allow $1100sqm for 2 storey, yet you are saying $2000sqm for single? $398k seems extreme - are you building to a cyclonic spec or something? to build it in karratha would be around $750k

Can get it at a group rate if needed. for all states. and individual Name type logins with own access passwords etc too.

I don't get it... someone in Brisbane said the other day to allow $1100sqm for 2 storey, yet you are saying $2000sqm for single? $398k seems extreme - are you building to a cyclonic spec or something? to build it in karratha would be around $750k

unfortunately the block isnt level that we asked the quote for, cyclone rating is only a small part of it...house sq mtr size is bigger than the one you gave me actually, sorry i didnt mention that.........it works out at $1540 sq mtr which is still expensive but the inclusions are upmarket and the house 100% complete, in and out.............still its only a spec, think im getting carried away with it, im sure we can do much better, well i hope so or i go OB on it...cheers

Me too... I can't get much interest in anyone subscribing to mine, so would probly be cheaper to sign up to someone elses

yes not happy...only had a price rise earlier this year!

now they're asking for a further 8% for things that don't affect me like you mentioned, TAS.....personalised logins.....blah blah blah!

this better be the last of it for a very very long time RP Data!!! :mad:

Back