RPdata WA

if anyone is looking for a subscription can you please PM me? I have an account and should really defray some of my costs - just been too lazy to get around to it.

Hi Ausprop

What is RPData offerring in these accounts that you are after?

I own the Property Domain, and with some more investor accounts could justify getting Sold Property Data for the entire of WA, which of course would then be available to people with investor accounts. The investor account I offer being only $55 per year.

I really don't know how RPData justify their costs. Well for WA anyway, over east the sold property data is very expensive.

interesting. Things I like about RPdata:

- search by any person or company for land holdings
- search by street for ownership
- property sizes and dimensions
- lot plans
- all properties on the market and how long they have been listed for
- phone numbers
- quick link to google earth
- can draw distance lines on the aerial view (so can work out room between say a garage and the boundary), distances to shops etc

Thanks for the reply.

With regards to the information

This information comes with the Sold Property Data
- search by any person or company for land holdings
- search by street for ownership
- property sizes and dimensions
- lot plans

This I already have
- all properties on the market and how long they have been listed for
- phone numbers
- quick link to google earth

Could be implemented in a week or 2 as the info is freely available and I already have significant google maps integration
- can draw distance lines on the aerial view (so can work out room between say a garage and the boundary), distances to shops etc

Well I already have investors signed up, as on top of what I already listed below, you can do a search for positive cash flow property.

Now comes the chicken and the egg scenario :), I currently don't have the funds to pay for the data, until I have some more investor accounts (or mortgage broker accounts either way).

I will work on the aerial distance drawing this week, thats the easy part.

What could I do?

I love competition....RP Data i love to but they are damm annoying each month debiting my account..their costs are getting too high

post us a PM when you are setup for all of australia..

cheers

Will do. Thanks for the support.

I am doing WA first as i'm from WA and its the cheapest :), but feel free to post a preferred state of which one I go to next.

Will do. Thanks for the support.

I am doing WA first as i'm from WA and its the cheapest :), but feel free to post a preferred state of which one I go to next.

Qld the best state to own property!! :)

Cheap everything here...

Cheers

Qld the best state to own property!! :)

Cheap everything here...

Cheers

Well by cheap I meant the cost of the sold property data.

I know QLD property is quite cheap, but I dont think anywhere else is cheaper than Tasmania.

Votes
QLD = 1

For $55 per year, I will definately sign up. Let us know when it's up and running.

Boods:)

BTW, how many more investor accounts do you need to get this thing off the ground?

Last edited:
Well by cheap I meant the cost of the sold property data.

I know QLD property is quite cheap, but I dont think anywhere else is cheaper than Tasmania.

Votes
QLD = 1

tassie...i came back from holidays there last xmas...hobarts a rip off nowdays......way overvalued around howrah etc..nice spot but overpriced..

i recon tassie is one place that will slide badly if the market drops seriously..worse than any mainland state other than south aust.....

loved boat harbour beach and shearwater though..

For $55 per year, I will definately sign up. Let us know when it's up and running.

Boods:)

BTW, how many more investor accounts do you need to get this thing off the ground?

If I get another 50-70 signups, I can fund the difference to get the information, then I imagine once I have the information I will get more signups to cover costs from then on.

Plus I might raise the price from then on for new users.

55 bucks a year??? dont be so tight :)....try a mth....

Well I am been a bit tight :)

I will raise the price in the future for new users. Most likely when I actually have the sold information.

Reward those that help you along the way.

so just to clarify, at this stage you can't offer any of the rpdata functionality but you are compiling a weekly list of properties on the market? that would be quite onerous I should think - how do you do it? I know rpdata have people that ring up the agencies, scan the papers etc

Property Domain lives in the present. :)

I'm not going to quite give away my sources of collaboration, but their are various places to get data from, and mixed with my interest in AI, I can get it all without much effort.

I can't guarantee absolute 100% coverage (for example a private sale, that didn't advertise their property anywhere), but we come very close.

So you source your data from most the major online real estate search engines (ie domain, realestate.com.au etc etc) , and use your technical knowledge to display it on your website in another format ? This is where/how suburbview .com sources their info.

Back