Rudd warns homeowners: Interest rates to rise fast

I couldn't see where he said interest rates were to rise fast? the direct comment from the article is:

On interest rates, he warned: "Over the next 18 months, rising growth will inevitably cause interest rates to rise off their record lows."

which I think we are all expecting

I think rudd is trying to condition the public to expect rate hikes, and look like hero if they not risen.

Goodluck to him, unfortunately i think rudd will be a 2 term party. There isnt enough mess yet for him to fall on his own sword.

At the point of 2 terms though I fear he will have left a trail of destruction too large though.

Can i ask what you base these predictions on?

I think rudd is trying to condition the public to expect rate hikes, and look like hero if they not risen.

Goodluck to him, unfortunately i think rudd will be a 2 term party. There isnt enough mess yet for him to fall on his own sword.

At the point of 2 terms though I fear he will have left a trail of destruction too large though.

cannot possibly be larger than the one left by Howard :rolleyes:
Time will tell on that one,but maybe if you saw the real Labor party balance sheets, but lets let Labor and the public get what the public want,worry about who pays the piper and for how many years later, never pays to have emotional ties to anything,because once you do you have no control:)..willair..

I agree with you on the 2nd term, Nathan.

1. Generally speaking, there is no strong Liberal leader to take the reigns.
2. Sheep will be sheep.

K Rudd has a squeaky clean shine that just can't be tarnished.

Regards Jo

So the hairdryer & meal debacles are no longer news ?

Don't forget: Fuel Watch, Grocery Watch and "we'll make it easier for you to change banks..":rolleyes: Token policies.

I only hope he sorts the hospitals out. Or will it be more mess and paperwork like his Centrelink reforms for Daycare Centres.:eek:

Regards JO

does that mean that you saw "the real balance sheets" ?:)
Why would you think that?,if you know where to look then you can find anything or anybody you want, btw the picture you use on top page of your site,i have walked passed that pool at San Simeon:)..willair..

Rudd, as usual, is covering all the bases.

If interest rates rise - well, he warned us.

If they don't - well, it is his good management.

Now he can sit back and do nothing.
Marg

Why would you think that?,if you know where to look then you can find anything or anybody you want, btw the picture you use on top page of your site,i have walked passed that pool at San Simeon:)..willair..

Does it look as good in real life as in the pic?:)

Back