Sean Summerville The Property King

Opps...quick update. Some of the licenses have now past. No she no longer has kept her qualifications in this field (it was some years ago now since she finished up) and does not trade as a financial adviser or planner. More to the point...these are just some of the things you need to study in life to achieve your goals.
Study as much as you can. Get as many skills as you can and then apply them...

Ah thanks for the clarification. Did you ever think as The Property King, that you should get a real estate license? Or is most of what you do now about education?

LOL... I am more than happy to answer the questions as these are the skills and the tools a successful investor needs in his tool box. There is no 'One strategy fits all' in property. There are a successful combination of strategies.

This one involved, An agreement with all parties. An effective solution to their problem. Money...offer and acceptance. Time...how long will this take. Roles and responsibilities...who is going to do what and what are they going to do. It involves a team.
Then once all that it put into place a renovation budget and time frame...TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE...A real estate agent to sell the property (find the best one in the area and work with him/her). Good real estate agents are like gold...
Please Do Not underestimate your ability to effectively communicate effectively in a property deal! I will expand more later but I am about to go into session with a client.

It also requires education. The business and property coach for the business is Dianne. These are some of the courses and qualifications you need within your team to win. Dianne qualifications are as follows. The people who spend the most amount of time working on themselves are the most successful.
Dianne Summerville...Business/Goal Setting/Life Design/Money Blueprint Training and Consulting Services
Dip Financial Planning, Dip Financial Services, Cert IV Life & Business Coaching, Cert IV TAE10 Training and Assessment, Real Estate Licence, VF1 Processor, Life By Design Facilitator, EFT Practitioner, Level 1&2 Abuse and Ascension Processor, Level 1-5
Ho?oponopono facilitator...
It is not just about the property, it is all about the skill set you have to put a successful deal together..
Sean S.
P.S... Poncer should have read Ponder...fat fingers...

Thanks again- I think. But I'm not much clearer on the nuts and bolts of the whole thing. It seems Dianne is doing some project management somehow secured over the property. Anyone can agree to anything and if all goes well that's good-but what if the property hasn't sold by the deadline? What if the renos are so good the owners decide to stay? What if the owner died after the renos- and the estate disputed liability for the cost / quality etc of the renos?

When I enter a business deal I want certainty as to who does what- it seems you and I agree on that. But are the responsibilities and risks evenly shared?

PPS...Mr. [email protected] comment..."your post was an attack on me for asking questions"...
This is what I said in the email you would say...How predictable. Victim/Victimiser...

Re-read your post about me...I said when you saw this email you would go 'Victim"...
Poor me attitude...Now you will probably go 'Victimiser' in which case you will then attack me. A game you have no doubt perfected as I said you would in my last email....

Work on yourself...all the best have...the only person that can make you a better person is you...

I've never considered myself a victim - my personality is more "cynical businessman with a mild social conscience".
Don't feel my attacks are in the first instance directed at you. I am scrutinizing your product. The attention will only shift to you if you are evasive in the answers.
There is another thread in Coffee Lounge at the moment on Horsebetting programs / "investments". Tell us why your course is a better investment.

Yup. Go to credible investing forum, start new thread under fake profile and ask about yourself in the subject line (good for SEO). Then log in with full name to present further information and sell on.

i.e. this:

http://somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1230220&postcount=30

is a copy and paste job of this:

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/4407887-sean-summerville/#post-4679364

Similar opening threads too.

Interesting choice of SEO strategy but the only problem is that this is a forum for property investors and not people interested in 'chunks of cash in 60 to 90 days'. So the google results you achieved will always work against you and not for you.

Maybe try the same strategy on other forums whose members are looking to make a quick buck (in 2-3 months) and you could get a lot more support and in turn sales out of it.

The Property King - con man

Did his course a few years ago. Some good pointers, but basically a dishonest con artist. Made lots of promises about forming a mentor group for us in Melbourne, free teaching materials etc just bunch of lies.

Penny should have dropped when lots of disgruntled 'Premier' students at our weekend course in Sydney.

Doubt he has actually done many of his 44 odd strategies himself - just another coaching 'spruiker'

Amazing that ASIC have never shut this guy down!

Hah, same info he posted on another Australian property forum in 2012, word for word. Just no links to all of his websites, good to see him learning more valuable ways of spruiking and getting away with it.

It was also his first and only post on that website...

It was also his first and only post on that website...

We should feel quite privileged to have the 'King' come back here and explain how good he is a few times on this forum, maybe rename forums to "Royal Somersoft Property Investors Forum" in celebration ;)

Back