secondhand electric hot water service melb

Need to do a quickie replacement for tenant's one which is broken. House is going to be demolished soon so really don't want to pay too much. Any ideas where I could find one? House is in West Melbourne.

Not sure where you could find one.

Just thought I would throw my 2c in though. If you source another HWS for cheap, you will have to have it installed, along with changing any piping around to suit - not to mention that if you don't have a Tempering Valve currently installed, then the plumber has to put one in by law.

You might save yourself some money sourcing the same model as the one that has broken, this just means that the pipework can stay as is and this means no tempering valve needs to be installed (due to pipework not being modified). Maybe see what the difference in price is between a second hand + plumber modifying the pipework etc and a new one that only needs to be swapped into place.

Just food for thought.

Need to do a quickie replacement for tenant's one which is broken. House is going to be demolished soon so really don't want to pay too much. Any ideas where I could find one? House is in West Melbourne.

Todays your lucky day!! Ive got a basically brand new Rinai that I have just taken out from a house also in West Melb. Not sure of size-can let you know later. Let me know if you are interested :)

Replaced new...

Thanks for the offer, Dunno. We had to move quickly for obvious reasons so a new one has been installed. For future reference, we used Hot Water Heaven which was a LOT cheaper than the agent's plumber. I did find a guy in Trading Post who sells them but he didn't have the right size.

Back